Thursday, April 10, 2008

Sweetsheeks

Didn't really think this would happen but now my little blood elf paladin Sweetsheeks has grown a bit and gotten herself a pretty horse with a dress!


The paladin class has actually been one of the most boring to play so far. I had a dwarf paladin that never made it past lvl 17 (and after that she got reborn as a hunter), and I started Sweetsheeks mainly becuase I wanted another tank after my druid Joaquime and warrior Dizzie.

The slightly odd name (and the slightly odd spelling of it) was what a friend from my Alliance guild used to call me, and I thought it was pretty cute. Once when he actually spelled it correctly and called me Sweetcheeks I got suspicious and didn't think it was him ;P

Anyways, it is getting funnier to play her as she gets more spells and I try to learn the difference between the seals and when to judge them. All to easy to fall into some habitual spell sequence and never explore the full potential of the paladin.

She is in a guild started by some real life friends of mine (its true! its not some lame excuse to go guild-hopping ;P) and maybe I will get her to 70 and do some laid-back casual raiding with her and my friends.

Now my son has started playing WoW again and he has a tauren warrior on this same server, so we play together on occassion too (although for once he is levelling so much faster than me :-).

Talents
Sweetsheeks is retribution specced atm, but I started her to make a pallly tank out of her and still plan to do that when she grows up a little. Still prefer to play solo or questing with my friends and family when I level a new girl :-)

Professions
I made her a skinner and miner to make some gold for her as I level up, and as a paladin I didn't even have to buy her that pretty mount she rides on now, she learned how to summon her warhorse at her trainer's!

Current goals
Just one goal for Sweetsheeks atm, and that is to level up and have fun while levelling :-)

Armory link for Sweetsheeks

0 kommentarer: