Sunday, April 13, 2008

BoE loot?

So we were fighting our way through normal Steam Vaults when one of the nagas dropped Pants of Living Growth .

The group setup was me, bear tank, hunter, shaman and paladin healer. When the pants dropped the druid screamed Neeeeed! but I pointed out that it was a BoE-item, so we ended up all rolling for it. And I won it. Nice addition to the healing set of my druid Joaquime, eh?

What is the loot etiquette for BoE's anyway?

As one of the party members told us, the pants were worth approximately 600 gold on the AH. While not being an enormous amount of gold, it's a sizeable chunk for anyone saving up for their epic flyer.

I knew three of the people present, had never met the fourth before but he seemed to be a nice person.

Had it been different had we had a druid healer for whom the pants would have been an upgrade? Would they have been his by default then?

I think the easiest way to avoid loot drama in a party is to roll on all BoE items that drop, greens, blues and purples.

So what did I do with the pants? I gave them to my friend of course, he had tanked us through SV without a single death (and he would have gotten them even if he had caused us to wipe repeatedly).

(But I have to admit, it was pretty tempting to give them to my friend Joaquime instead, but the better me prevailed ;P)

0 kommentarer: