Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Looking for Guild?

I have been thinking of joining a guild again.

Strange as it may sound, I am starting to miss (of all things!) the raiding.

Well, maybe its not that strange, I get the social parts of being in a guild very much fulfilled anyways since I play and chat with some of my friends from my old guild every time I am online, running instances, doing dailies, questing and chatting and helping each other out, so I don’t need a guild for that.

But I can’t go raid with them. And I miss that.

I miss working together with my friends for a common goal (to down that ugly mafa!), the preparation before (reading up on encounters, considering what would be handy to have in your bag, maybe some macro practice), and the analysing afterwards of my own performance (did I miss doing anything important, did I heal/tank/dps as I was supposed, and how may I be better next time) and the raids (why did X die, why did we have to do that and not this, and how may we be better prepared next time).

There are raid pugs going, at least for Karazhan and Zul’Aman, but somehow I don’t find that very alluring, since it’s lacking the consistency and improvement possibilities of raiding with people you know and trust and like. Not saying that it can’t be fun though, but since I have been very weary of raiding I don’t want to start again with a pug.

So I think I will go check out what this server has to offer guild-wise, and see if there is anything that catches my fancy, picky and choosy that I am ;P

I'll let you know how it turns out.

0 kommentarer: