Saturday, May 10, 2008

WoW Flirts

So when you are out adventuring, and you just happent to meet that cute fellow adventurer that makes your heart double beat, what do you do? Why, you flirt, of course!

Sadly though, Tessy comes across like a hot-air-head when it comes to flirting. She really needs some practice in this area, because what kind of strong handsome stranger would be attracted by lines like "You got me all a-flutter", "My turn-offs are rude people, mean people and people who aren't nice" or "I need a hero"? Only guy to fall for that is someone who was behind the door when the conversational skills was handed out, thats for sure (but then again, maybe it isn't conversation that she is angling for?).


Jools and Joaq both are a little more flirty, and they like to say things like "There's nothing like sleeping in the forest under the moonlight", "Sure, I've got exotic piercings" and "If I wasn't purple, you'd see I was blushing." Well, at least it seems they are both truthful when they say that "I'm the type of girl my mother warned me about."

Szorcha is more direct and to the point, she knows what's going on and what she expects, so when flirting she boldly states "I'll have you know I can flatten steel with my thighs", "I like tall men", and "I'd like to see you in a kilt". She also prefers not to waste too much time as she says "Enough with the flirting. I know you think all dwarven women look the same", but she likes to seem at least a little hard-to-get, so she claims that "I won't fall for a bad pick-up line, you gotta try two or three at least." You go with Szorcha, you better be prepared, she wants it her way.

Larue is not that much of a tease-flirt either, she rather directly hints that "The nights are so chilly on this planet" and when she thinks she's certain to score she says "Are you thinking what I am thinking? Good. Bring ample supply of butter and goblin jumper cables". Butter? Better not ask unless you want to experience it.

Paynne is very picky when it comes to flirting (mostly because she feels that no-one can really compete with her knight in shining armor, the valiant paladin Stauros), so she usually settles for the more careful phrases like "I do not find you completely disagreeable" and "Your ability to form a complete sentence is a plus", indicating that she is really not very interested in anyone else.

Dizzie is more verbal and spontaneous, she can say things like "You are cute" or "At this time, I think that you should purchase me an alcoholic beverage and engage in diminutive conversation with me in hopes of establishing a report" but once in a while her engineering interests shine through, like when she exclaims that "I don't feel that a 1-10 scale is fine enough to capture subtle details of compatibility. I would prefer a 12-dimensional compatible scale with additional parametes for mechanical aptitude and torque." What can I say, it is lucky for her that she is cute ;P

Now Rancour is sure of herself, "I know, my natural beauty is intimidating", and she is sure of what she wants "You're the type I'd like to sink my teeth into", but "I won't bite you where it shows." If the prospective lover seem hesitant when he hears this she asks "Aren't you going to ask me out?", but to be fair she also warns him that "When enraged, and in heat, a female troll can mate over eighty times in one night. Be you prepared?" Well, are you?

Another one who is sure of herself is Sweetsheeks, who tells you that "My mana tap bring all the boys to the yard", "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?" and "Is that a mana worm in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?". If you get down to business too fast she tells you that "No, no I won't do that. But my sister will". Or if you are lucky, maybe you will hear her say "Normally I only ride on epic mounts, but ... let's talk..." or "I'm addicted to you, baby."

And the real Tess, how does she flirt? Well, I think most of my girls have some fun flirt lines, and maybe I'll use them sometimes, but I have a few nice ones of my own too. So, if you are a cute strong adventurer out doing heroic deeds, maybe we will meet and maybe you will find out what they are...;P

0 kommentarer: