Saturday, May 17, 2008

Nice GM!

So I was in Zul'Aman for the very first time, killing Nalorakk and then going for Akil'zon. He died, and he dropped his Signet of Ancient Magics. I rolled for it without really thinking, and I won! On second thoughts, however, it was not a very good one for me so I asked to wait and to double check, but we were going fast and the loot master gave it to me.

So I opened a ticket to have the ring transferred to the second highest roller, a shadow priest. The ticket remained open while we were getting our butts seriously kicked by Jan'alai for some time, and then a GM whispered me, asking about the ring and my petition to have it transferred due to my silly not-thinking-it-through-clearly-getting-an-oooooh-shinies-brain-failure.

So in the middle of the Jan'alai fight the following conversation takes place: (names withheld in case it is against policy to be fun and friendly and polite on the job ;P)


Sadly, we did not kill the fire breathing ugly mofo that night, but he went down later that week!

I had to log out before my ticket was answered again, but when I logged in a few days later I had a mail on my mailbox telling me that the ring had been removed from my inventory and had been given to the shadow priest. Nice one! Thanks a lot for the help, GM's :-)

0 kommentarer: