Monday, February 25, 2008

Are You Imba?

Stupid question, eh? Of corse you are! I know I am...

Imba = online slang for game imbalance according to Wikipedia.

In daily speek, it usually means that something or someone is very good, as good as it gets, so to speak.

If you want to know if your WoW-character really is imba, or at least if she's considered imba by the gear she's wearing, head over to Be Imba!, an online Character Auditor that pulls your character from the Armory and suggests "PVE tuning hints and tips for every level 70 World of Warcraft character".

When I audit my sweet rogue Tessy it tells me "This character may be improved".

Well, I should think so, I haven't played her very much and she hasn't got any fancy outfits.

The Auditor tells me she has 1 unenchanted item - Stealther's Helmet of Second Sight - and also suggests a suitable enchant (click on the three dots ... after the item to see the suggested enchants), the Glyph of Ferocity, which I actually was planning to get once I get her revered with CE.

It also tells me she has 5 misenchanted items and proceeds to suggest better enchants for these items. For example, it doesn't really approve of the Nethercleft Leg Armor she has on her X-52 Pilot's Leggings and would seem to be more satisifed if she put a Cobrahide or Nethercobra on her pants instead.

Well, that piece of Leg Armor was a gift from a very sweet friend and I don't think I'll replace it anytime soon.

The Auditor proceeds to tell me how many and what kind of low quality gems she has and also what low levels items she has - all of them almost =(

It the gives an assessment of what she is most suited for - grinding, it seems, and suggests some appropriate raids and instances where she can upgrade her gear - heroics and Karazhan.

All in all a pretty cool tool for checking out your chars and see if you can get any new ideas or tips on how you may upgrade them gearwise, so go check your imba-ness asap! =)

0 kommentarer: