Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Infinite Mystery part 2

Well, BFU is dead again, after a textbook example fight with me as one of just 2 Staffless casters (note the very real difference between staffless and Staffless, the first being just without any old stick, the latter being found very lacking in the Staff of Infinite Mystery-department).

But in accordance with the great and infinite mystery of luck (or lack of it) the pretty purple stick did not drop.

Anyways, we proceeded to kill Aran, manage the Chess Event and finally kick the Prince's large behind too, all in one smooth run (well, with a few bumps but nothing major).


Raid evaluation
+ I miss my felguard! I feel incomplete without him :-(. However, it is a little more challenging to use different pets for different fights.
- Can't really think of anything negative (this must mean I am improving!)


On another note, my rogue Tessy has finally reached 375 fishing and got her eye on this:

The "Gone fishin" comfy fishing chair from the WoW Trading Card Game! Isn't it lovely?

You can buy the card for about 50 dollars on E-bay and I am debating with myself wheter this constitutes "Playing too much! Way too much!" - no spending any real money on virtual property! or if I can somehow explain to myself why I really neeeeed that comfy chair....

I'll let you know how it turns out....

0 kommentarer: