Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Looks or stats?

This here is Jools in her current healing gear, wearing the Gladiator's Mooncloth Robe and Mantle, complete with Teardrop Living Rubies in all sockets, a +15 spirit enchant on the chest and a Greater Inscription of the Oracle on the shoulders.

Its ok gear, but I do not like the look of it. It looks like some crummy old khaki desert uniform from two centuries ago with blingblings and epaulets and stuff, and it does definitely not set of Jools' blue braid and bluish complexion ;P

So I am working on getting her something new to wear, and with my usual luck in drop rolls I 'd better aim for something thats not totally dependent on having the gods of fate smile upon me.

The Robes of Heavenly Purpose that drops from Nalorakk in Zul'Aman looks cool, but I do not know when I'll get there. I have never even once seen the Masquerade Gown drop in Karazhan, and the Gown of Spiritual Wonder is shit ugly (and I'd rather spend my badges on the Gavel of Naaru Blessings anyways).

So what else is there?

As you all probably know, Season 2 Arena gear will be available for honor points when Season 4 goes live, and the Merciless Gladiator's Mooncloth Robe really looks hot.

Worn with the Pauldrons of the Solace-giver that the big ugly Curator dropped for her on her last Karazhan run its a really stunning outfit.

If the prices for the S2 gear follow the S1 ones, the Merciless robe will be available for 30 Arathi Basin marks and about 14 500 honor points.

If gemmed and enchanted like before, this new pretty outfit will net her about +15 mana/5 (in combat), but she will lose about 9 healing (since the shoulders dont have any gem slots) and a whooping 34 stamina.

Well, I like mp5, and Jools is less than a dozen badges shy of the Gavel of Naaru Blessings, which would help alleviate that stamina loss, so I guess I can justify choosing looking-good over somewhat better stats.

However, the belt she is wearing is the Nethershard Girdle, and the Guardian's Mooncloth Belt will also be for sale for AB marks, 40 to be precise, and 17 850 honor points.

Replacing the Nethershard with the Guardian belt will give her back the lost 34 stamina, and also increase her healing with about 47, while she loses 2 mp5.

So what I'm reluctantly beginning to realise is, that I'd better start doing those AB matches real fast, cause I am going to need 60 AB marks and 32 250 honor points til tomorrow!

0 kommentarer: