Thursday, June 5, 2008

20 k Curse of Doom!

So last night I was in Karazhan again. Was a fun run, we started at The Curator and worked our way up to the Prince with only a few minor glitches.

The Curator dropped a token for the imba warlock gloves, but I passed on them since I was wearing my own imba gloves, complete with sparkling stuff and a nice enchant, while my fellow warlock in there only had some blue crap on.

Anyways after the big ugly mofo was down my newly be-gloved fellow meddler in the dark arts asked me about Curse of Doom crits during the mofo's Evocation.

Well, truthfully, I am usually to busy to check how much damage I do while in the middle of a fight, but after everything has settled down I am likely to head over to WoW Webstats and take a peek at my performance and see what things I can work on to improve my damage output, especially since I recently went Destro and am still trying to work out how to handle this fiery spec :-)

So I headed off there and looked. Idd, the Curse of Doom does some very serious spike damage when it goes off!


20 902 damage!! Too bad it is on a 1-minute timer, eh? ;P

0 kommentarer: