Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still no light at the end of the tunnel...

Blogger Support seems to be reachable only by a very long and very winding path and a whole lotta luck seems to be required, but I keep trying to get through to them to get my lost posts restored. I feel a bit empty every time I log in here, but hope ain't lost yet.

Meanhwile, I have managed to salvage some of my old posts from various caches and I will be putting them back here as soon as possible.

I even have some new posts forming in my head now that I have gotten past that initial shock and stun trauma from the severe Total Blog Post Loss.

5 kommentarer:

Unknown said...

have faith tess.
the light is already there.
in your head in the form of the new posts you are thinking of.
Moving forward after a shock is the brightest of all lights :-)

ps. are your chars still 70? what happened ? you used to be a leveling freak :-)

Tessy said...

<3 Oneiro, ty for your words :-)

Haven't been updating this for a while because it's pretty painful to see the empty post list, and also I've been getting sidetracked by all the achievements I want to do XD

Anonymous said...

Hope you get the spirit back though and the posts ofc!

May the horse be with you, or whatever they say ;)

Anonymous said...

Definately hoping you get your posts back, but would also love some new one!

Tessy said...

Ty for your support guys, <3

Posting resumed! :-)