Saturday, November 29, 2008

Missing missing posts

You know which posts I miss the most from all of the 70-ish or so that's missing from my year-long blogging?

It's not all the discussions concerning mana regen and healing tricks and druid tanking and stuff like that - much of that has changed and can be found on other websites as well. It's not the macros posts - I still have the macros on my chars and can put them out here again if I want.

I miss my personal posts and rantings- the ones about what I had experienced myself in this virtual world - the post about the priest being a Jedi, the one about Daissy's (then known as Dizzie) first trip through the Dark Portal, the post about my lvl 6 priest Tessytoots participating in taking down the Turpster on Sporeggar, the one complaining about the questionable imagination of Blizz gear designers, my fare-well Vashj-posts and many other topics like these. They were sort of my own WoW-history, and it was fun to occassionally re-read them to see what I was going on about back then.

I'm starting to lose faith in Blogger Support and I doubt I'll get my missing posts back - it's been almost a month since that fatal day now.

At least I am backing up my posts now - I have two different feed readers saving the posts, I e-mail them to me as soon as I publish them, and I copy-paste the entire html code into a notepad file that I save on a different hard drive. Only thing I can't backup are the comments, but I am trying to find a way to do that as well.

0 kommentarer: