Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So where are all the new posts?

The recent lack of new posts on this blog does not mean that I am out of things to get annoyed at, thrilled at, happy with, indecisive about or just discovered.

It simply means that it’s summer, I am out doing things and when I do get in front of the computer I tend to play a lot and not blog about my playing so much.

I do have some articles I work on, including

- How do I configure my healbot addon or should I scrap it?
- Jools’ new gear upgrades and what should I go for next?
- Why it is actually fun to pvp in bg’s and things I have learned from doing them.
- Epic tales of raiding (with screenshots!), including the hilarious drunken raid to Silvermoon city and the belf bashing.
- Mana management.
- How to get to know your new guildies.
- Resto shaman gear list for when Larue dings 70.

These articles all sit in my unpublished blog post list, awaiting their final touches, but to not leave you all hanging without anything to read and laugh at while I get my thumbs out of where they should not be and get down to writing again, let me share this hilarious web comic I just discovered:

The DM of the rings.

It’s a few years old and many of you probably have seen it already, but I just found it (yeye, can't be first with everything!) and it is friggin’ awesome! Brings me back to the good old days of all-night D&D-ing with dices and papers and too much fast food and snacks.

And don't miss the author's comments below the comic! They are soooo true and makes you laugh even more!

0 kommentarer: